STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lists

My Friend posted this on her blog today and since frankly I'm too tired to be much more creative I'll just follow her lead. Oh and for those of you who don't read hers, you should. Click HERE to see here blog, it is just SO cute!

praying for: sleep. loads of it. decades worth of sleep.
wearing: work shoes. Khaki pants. Black sweater.
working on: paying attention in this dreadful pricing class. It is actually a great class I am just SOOO tired. working on 16 hours today straight, and I have MONO.
eating: water, but I am starving and if I WAS eating It would be a turkey/provolone sammy on a everything thin bagel. MMMM. or strawberry Zabione from Palermos, heaven in a glass people.
dreaming of: sleep. summer. sleep. Maui in August. sleep. Tuscany in the Fall. sleep. Zabione!!!
realizing: my life is truly amazing...
impatiently waiting: sleep. and MJL to get here :)
anticipating: the need to sleep about 20 hours each day this weekend (oh wait, I'll have my nose in the books).
loving: my life. mono and all.
stalking: the perfect design for my backyard.
feeling: EXHAUSTED! I need more sleep!

What's on your list, people?

No comments: