STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Monday, April 5, 2010

Faith. Hope. Love.

Sometimes all you can do is smile in awe of the way life has a way of sorting itself out. One minute you think your world is falling apart around you, the next minute, by the grace of God you've been granted a few precious moments of serenity. Life is difficult, no one ever said it was supposed to be easy. It is the difficult moments that define us, for we are given a choice. We can pity our lives, our situations, the ill constructed foundations of relationships that have fallen apart, financial troubles, whatever it is that is wrecking havoc on our sanity at the moment... or we can rise to the occasion, stand strong, hope, love, and believe that these crossroads are merely building blocks for our future. There is something truly wonderful about faith, true faith, knowing that in the midst of a world crumbling around you, God's grace will pull you out. Believe deep in your heart in that, and you will be amazed at the new angels and new possibilities that will enter your life. Life is an adventure that has plenty of lows, but belief that you'll reach newer and better highs (quite possibly sooner than you ever imagined possible) is more than enough to set your spirit free.


All you have to do, is... BELIEVE.


There are a few special individuals who have reminded me of this over the last few weeks, to them I would like to say thank you. The friendship that they have displayed, the loyalty, unconditional love and support moves me beyond words. I believe friendships like these are extremely rare and hard to come by, and I'm blessed enough to have quite a few of these people in my life. Makes me feel pretty good. To the new friends who have emerged during the recent months, the ones I've known for years, and my family (especially my sweet sweet mama)... thank you, for reminding me to believe. Somewhere along the way I lost sight of that, but I'm back on track :)

No comments: