STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Monday, April 12, 2010

fortitude with grace

I am Happy.

Genuinely.

Really happy.

There have been quite a few bumps in my road lately, a few small ones and one or two big ones. I've tried to stay positive and strong as I gained my balance. Sometimes it is just tough. Life is difficult, I've said it before, and there are times when it seems nearly impossible. I certainly have my moments where I think it is. But amidst the seemingly impossible I have hope.

Hope.
And Faith.
And Love.

The three greatest things there is. I'm doing just fine. I'm actually doing great. To be honest I am surprising myself. I am proud to be where I am. A strong, very strong, young woman displaying fortitude with grace. It would be easy to get angry, curse the world, and pity the recent events... why waste any time or energy on that? Instead I'm opening my heart to new possibilities. Building new and stronger relationships. Smiling. Laughing. Enjoying myself. Relishing the company of others. Life is difficult, but it is magical too. My spirit is free and my soul is shining bright.

I must say... it feels pretty good.

No comments: