STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Free. At. Last

Spring Quarter 2010 came to a close at 6:42 pm tonight, precisely 40 minutes after the start of my Marketing Management final. 9 short answer questions and 25% of my grade later I graciously said goodbye to the toughest quarter yet.

There is a quick turnaround as Summer Quarter begins on Monday. Go figure I have something due both Monday and Wednesday in my Productions and Operations Management class and a quiz in Managerial Accounting next Sunday (also the first class).

Hey GSM, thanks for the 72 hours of freedom, NOT.

I've got to buckle back down and put my nose in the books this weekend, but thats fine. Just having this quarter behind me feels like a million pounds has been lifted off my back. Grades are starting to trickle in so I hope too much damage hasn't been done on the GPA.

Now I'm off to bed, lots going on this weekend... the start of the World Cup!!!, working Super Saturday, Soccer World FC semi pro game Saturday, a day trip to Napa with the dream team on Sunday all capped off with ladies dinner night (celebrating Chandara's bday) in the city on Sunday night.

P.S. To all who've supported me over the past few helacious months, THANK YOU. It's been a tough and rocky road, but I made it out alive, stronger, and I'm better for it.

<3

No comments: