STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello World







The life of a FIT girl... 5 am wakeup to go on a grueling 12.5 mile mountain bike ride around a portion of Folsom Lake. The views were absolutely incredible and definitely worth sacrificing some sleep. This was only the 2nd time I've been mountain biking and I'd forgotten why I enjoy it so much... sure there is the rush of speeding down a downhill section, but the exertion on steep uphill climbs sends adrenaline pumping through my veins. It's tough, yet addicting. Plus I enjoy the few stops to overlook the scenery... we're climbing mountains, its always breathtaking.

Want perspective? Nothing like a crisp cool morning breeze, deep blue waters, and quiet moments of thought and reflection to give one perspective. My life, it's pretty brilliant, but that's because I make it that way. How about you? Stop waiting for the world to make you happy, for some magical force to change you... Change yourself. You want happiness... Fuel your body the right way. Eat right, stay fit, nourish your spirit, surround yourself with positivity hope and light.... Your life is what you choose to define it with and how you choose to live it. Let it be right, let it be fit, let it be healthy, but most of all, let it be good.

No comments: