STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding Week



It's official we are less than a week away (5 days to be exact).

I am SO EXICTED.

Watching my best friend get married, it is going to be AH-MAY-ZING.

I am so happy for Danielle and Mark. Seriously, aren't they so cute? And HOW CUTE is their wedding present? A big thanks to Shauna at: littleshopofshavs.com for her fantastic painting.

There is so much to do in the final days before I head down to San Clemente to celebrate with the love birds. It's going to be a whirlwind but so worth it.

Can't wait for the reception, I've written the best speech ever, cake, and gonna boogie on the dance floor all night long.

Happy Monday people!

As always... SMILE, the weekend (and the big day!) is almost here!

<3 T

No comments: