STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Monday, November 29, 2010

Actions

Something to think about on this cold morning: "You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.
Nicholas Sparks"

Hello Monday. My how quickly you came upon me this week. Woke up to the alarm blaring as I was deep in sleep. Although maybe thats a good thing as I dreamed I quit my job and joined the army? It was pretty cool though, I was a special ops renegade raising hell all over the place.

Maybe it is a sign I need a little adventure in my life? Maybe its a sign I've completely lost my marbles? Sadly something tells me the latter is a bit more likely.

Welp, Monday you sure do keep me on my toes. I've got lots to do today, and this week for that matter. Thursday marks the end of Fall Quarter 2010, THANK GOD. No more group projects, papers, and presentations for a whole month. What am I going to do with all of my time... SLEEP and WORKOUT. I can't wait :)

Thursday also marks the 25th bday of my beloved best friend. So sad I cant be there to celebrate with you, but we WILL make up for it in a few weeks. DC, watch out :)


Sending love, hugs, and smiles to all of you lovely blog readers.

Hope you love your (crazy) lives as much as I love mine.

~ T

No comments: