STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcoming in November

November. My favorite month of the year. 23 days till Thanksgiving (my favorite day of the year). I'm starting the month off right with a super awesome happy fun week planned.

I'm pretty excited about this week, lots of fun things happening, so I thought I'd share them all with you!

Monday: Giants Win the World Series!!!!!
Tuesday: Indoor soccer game and catching up with Katie Ulan :)
Wednesday: Kings vs. Lakers w/ Philip Alan & hearts
Thursday: 12.5 miles with the lovely Kate GaskinsFriday: Indoor soccer game with the cool kids followed by movie date night & hearts
Saturday: Semi Pro "Friendly" game, Soccer World FC @ Estadio Azteca (5 pm, come watch!!!) Followed by the Scorpions Mens home game.
Sunday: Amador County Wine Tasting Extraveganza with the Dream Team
Yup. That is a fun week. Now with work, school, and 3 papers to write, perhaps I will get some sleep in there sometime. Nahh. NO rest for the wicked.

My life, it is pretty brilliant.

Hope yours is too!

Happy November!

No comments: