STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FAFF


Also known as Fast Accurate Friendly Fries...

Vacation is over and I'm back to McDonaldland reality... receiving this today was a NICE transition.

The new: Arch Frozen Fry Dispenser.

I know what you're thinking... you're kidding right? Wrong. Christmas in March folks and it came on the perfect day (I've been needing a little pick me up).

It's a beautiful piece of stainless steel. Keeps the fries completely frozen so that they are cooked to meet 100% perfect quality standards. Because the dispenser has a freezer unit which holds the fries it means we can fill it and leave it... which means, less frantic trips running to the freezer because Johnny forgot to check the hopper. It also helps reduce waste from fries that don't meet the quality standard due to thawing. Have I mentioned it's just magic? And beautiful...

No comments: