STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

for you...

All my life I've wondered what it meant to have unconditional love... i found it, and it's the love I have for YOU. It means I will love you, no matter what. I'm scared... it takes so much of yourself to love someone more than you love yourself, more than your biggest passion, more than all the desires in the word. It can hurt, sometimes more than it should... but deep down in my heart of hearts, I know its the right thing to go for, even though I may not stand a chance. Even though in the end I may stand, lost, empty, and holding my heart broken into a million little pieces in my hands.. The feeling of giving my whole heart, yea it's pretty scary... but I do it anyways. Because if I don't risk it all, then I risk never knowing it at all.



No comments: