STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Prof. Jouganatos


Patrón Silver is called young or "joven" tequila. A similarity may be made to a young or nouvelle wine. It is known for its lite, fresh, crystal clear look and an elegant smoothness not found in other silver tequilas. Many prefer this smooth soft and lite tequila over an aged and slightly oaky flavor. Those that know the difference may find Patrón Silver the finest silver tequila available. It is perfect for blending, with high quality mixer or may easily be sipped as is recommended with Patrón Anejo and Patrón Reposado.


oh sweet goodness... you make Jouganatos "Forecasting and Managerial Research Methods 2" that much more tolerable...


For those who are wondering... why is this a necessity during class... here are a few quotes from tonight's lecture... ONE NIGHT. For the record this list was compiled on only 90 minutes of lecture.


"I grew up on typewriters not word processors, and that wasnt that long ago... I heard those comments"

"Before cell phones what did we do, we yell out the window and hope they hear us."

"I'm getting myself back"


"Well while this fires up let me tell you some observations, you know Seinfeldesque observations"

"did you vibrate this?"

"People on other planets they are wondering about us, now what are they wondering about? Who is in charge? The dogs or the humans? Because who is picking up whose poop? Whats all this political correctness about, I live near a park but i see it on the street. I think we might be due for an invasion. These people are lower than dogs!"


"Heres what you do if you love dogs and I love dogs, you get a small one.. I used to have a 4.5 pound toy poodle, dont worry if it goes on your neighbors lawn it disintegrates in a day or two."

"Your name is Cameron, isn't it... way to be a joy kill?"

Class (what problem is this): "Oh, I dont know... what page is this on, oh i don't know. oh here we go. blue book and all of that"

"its a rough life for a farmer if you leave for a few days you have to take care of things in advance."

"dont worry i dont get offended if you dont get it"

this will allow you to reject the hypothesis... which is what life is all about... rejection"

"perhaps those of you who are not having fun with this material should look up the T, nevermind I'll do it by the time you do it, I'll be gone."

VIOLA

"T-inverse? Oh i see that you ARE having fun. You are supposed to."

"Well like I said, this is the first time I've used Excel for Data Analysis, so its been quite a thrill..."

"OK... now lets continue to have fun, lets interpret!"


"before we leave this we will ask someone to join us in spelling out... OH wait a minute, the F test!"


AND on that note... I'm going to eat some more chocolate and locate flasks for next week.

No comments: