STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Love

To my beautiful and sweet parents....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary.

33 years and so many more to go.

Thank you for being such a shining example of what true love really is. Friendship. Compassion. Sincerity. Hope. Light. True. Strong. You've set such a wonderful for my brothers and I.... Never settle for anything less than perfect, our soul mates are out there somewhere waiting to grab our hands and run with us forever. Love is all around us. In the brush of a hand across our cheek, in the squeeze of a hand, in the glimmer in eye, and in the flash of a smile. I can only hope one day i am lucky enough to find the love you have in each other... A best friend, a shoulder to lean on, a soul mate, the puzzle piece to your being.

The love you have for one another and for our family is so appreciated by all.

I love you!

Xo

<3

No comments: