STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beauty

Beauty is the summation of parts that work together in such a way that nothing needs to be addd, changed, or altered.

You are beautiful.

The quote was given to me, I'm not sure exactly who said it, but it was an Italian painter who was also a police inspector.

As I've grown up I've tried to shape my character to be one that displays internal beauty. I'm far from perfect and am the first one to admit that I have many flaws, but despite these imperfections, sometimes it's just nice to know that others see past the exterior into the beauty that lies within the heart and soul....

So to all you readers out there, take the time to look around you, look beyond what the eyes initially see, look far past that. Look deep into another's soul, for there may lie the beauty you've been waiting for. For there may lie a mirror reflecting you.

YOU are beautiful too. :)

xo!

T

No comments: