STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FIT GIRL


Today's agenda: brunch, a bit of HW, a meeting, and grinding out a grueling mountain bike ride.
You can find me, for most of the day, on my bike, weaving around the rough mountain terrain. Grinding on the petals, heart racing, adrenaline pumping.... so so thrilling.

Most people don't understand the lifestyle of a fit person. They thing we spend far too much time on our "hobby." That right there is the problem in itself, most don't understand the disconnect between hobby and lifestyle. For me being active, fit, and healthy is just that, its a lifestyle. It is a big part of who I am. "Aren't you worried you missing out on your life?" I was just asked yesterday...

My response... HELL no.

I'm too busy LIVING my life. Searching for the next adrenaline rush. Pushing myself and my body day in and day out. I fuel it with good food, good wine, and lots of laughter. And then I go, and go, and go. To the gym. On a run. To the mountains. On the bike. Up the hills. Speeding down the trails. On the pitch. In the water. On the slopes. Wherever the adventure and the thrill of exerting that last bit of energy takes me.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

You might call me crazy. I just call myself a... FIT GIRL

No comments: