STRIKERTLC

STRIKERTLC
Live. Love. Laugh

Thursday, January 27, 2011

losing your marbles.

It's official... I think my classmates and I have lost our marbles.

Below is a string of messages between one of my classmates and I. In fairness the AC was broke and I'm quite certain the room was at least 150 degrees, surely this had to have something to do with our delirium?

Jeaven: Has she talked about what technique we'd use to maximize profits based on conjoint?
Tara: enlgish?
Jeaven: Beautiful explaination of WTP by feature, but in reality I'm going to offer these skus to all segments. each will have different WTP. How do I set optimal price? Has she talked about that? Oh I see.nevermind. DMD curve kinda gets you there, but you want to find profit max/rev max/what ever points.
chicky made me sleeeppyyy
if my head hits the desk, pls wake me up
Tara: i have a zone bar, do you want it
Jeaven: and again it's 105 degrees in here
Tara: must. stay. awake.
yea sweating bullets here.
Jeaven: beach ball and corona by my side
Tara: ahhaha
Tara: this sucks
Jeaven: i want to walk out. dying
Tara: patron at break? 3 more hrs are you kidding me
Jeaven: this is death by 1000 cuts
Tara: light me on fire and throw me out the window
Jeaven: that was freakin funny. OMG. you !!
Tara: why ?
Jeaven: who the hell says that?. only one person I know
Tara: what did i say? hahahaha... just sent this email to mom: sounds good. i tried to be nice and start my laundry for you so you wouldnt have so much to do. i got one big load done today. all gym. clothes. saved my work for when i have time to iron. good job Tara! 3 more hours of class this week. SO MUCH HW to do this weekend. unreal. havent slept in days. delerious. 5 months left. we are throwing party when im done. BIG party. am launching all fireworks in garage. champagne. CELEBRATEEEEEEEEEEEe. must. stay. awake. in. class.
Jeaven: memoirs of a mad man and woman
Tara: hahah
Jeaven: add to our book archives
Tara: title for my book. hahahaha. great minds think alike
Jeaven: ;-)
Tara: its so hot in here i am dying
Jeaven: close your eyes and imagine your on top of the pyramids, that's what I'm doing
Tara: omg. you jerk. omg. im dying. im gonna have to leave. im shedding layers over here like its my job
Jeaven: sorry that was a bit over the top. break time only level. my bad
Tara: i about lost it. i was hiding behind my papers
Jeaven: but the good thing is I didn't even have to bribe the security guard 4 dollars
Tara: pretty sure i just fell asleep sitting up and snorted myself awake
Jeaven: thought you might have gotten bored and started to play this little piggy
Tara: hahaha
Jeaven: old school move
Tara: ridiculous
Tara: i hate you
Jeaven: can u send me spreadsheet when class is over? I need to review
Tara: yes. its got all my notes thus far from this kind of stuff. sweating bullets over here
my temp really got high after that email
Jeaven: me too
Tara: i may blog that FYI
Jeaven: I have the shakes. do it. funniest thing ever. or maybe I'm just going crazy!!!!!
Tara: or maybe we all are
Jeaven: welcome to crazytown!
Whooohaaooooaaaa
Tara: i cant take it
Tara: 15 mins
i hope she lets us PRAC folks go. this is unreal
Jeaven: I had to eat all the M&M's your poured on my notes in order to turn the page........this has only made me more unstable......but I have also realized M&M's are far more enjoyable when served warm......the chocolate seems to be of almost Belgian quality......back to meditating on the pyramids now........PS...the backs of my hands are even sweating.....what does that mean???
Tara: time to GO


still here. ticking away. tick. tock. tick tock. tick tock.

No comments: